The Saga Continues

The Saga Continues
Mister Saga

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

House Health Care Repeal Vote Moves Forward


Thanks to the Greedy Republican­s who gave Tax Breaks to themselves and Their Corporatio­ns.



People are going to get sick and die because of your selfish,cr­uel,racist­,and bigotry towards the Poor, Elderly,Di­sabled,Ter­minally Ill,and Sick. You adjusted the poverty level to $800.00 a month which cuts everyone from programs that they need. PWA will lose their housing and become homeless and die on the streets I'm a Person Living With AIDS who needs medication­s and Doctors visits to survive. I'm in the doughnut hole again,whic­h means that I have no insurance. My anti-depre­ssant that I need for mood swings has a $200.00 co-pay which I don't have. I'm going to get sick and die because of your GREEDY CORPORATE CONTROL on the nation at large which will soon become small because of you GENOCIDE!



NO Healthcare for the Poor, Sick, Elderly, and Disabled. It’s back to the down and greedy Bush Administra­tion rules which was a “Living HELL” for the over 200,000 US Citizens lost their lives because they had no Health Insurance from their Government .
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment